Murder Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Murder Mansion

The Mole takes on a suite twist as Johnny Orgovan hosts Murder Mansion. Who will be the last one living?

Killer's Bounty: $364,000

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Round Three

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Orgovan
Co-Host

Round Three Empty
PostSubject: Round Three   Round Three Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:50 pm

(voiceover) as the players mourn the loss of Jason, they are now down to an active nine. Nine living players With the bounty at $166,000, their spirits are pretty high. This round, they will have the chance to add $155,000 to the bounty.(end voiceover)

In a few hours, you'll all receive PM's from either Steve or Greg..DO NOT open them under qny cicrumstances. They contain a valuable clue to who the Killer is, but opening them has dire consequences.

Meanwhile, I have a challenge for you nine and it will be up shortly. You all are needed to participate in this test. J

(By the way, even though jess never sent in a quiz I DID NOT invoke her immunity given her circumstances. We can choose to wwait for Jess or let the game go on.
Back to top Go down
coolviv6
Houseguest
coolviv6

Round Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Three   Round Three Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:25 am

sorry guys opened mine didnt read the forum first
Back to top Go down
24mole
Has Immunity

Round Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Three   Round Three Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:40 am

I opened mine too guys... sorry.
Back to top Go down
24mole
Has Immunity

Round Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Three   Round Three Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:44 am

Guys! I know this challenge! The people who opened the e-mails will be locked in cells, and will have to solve a mathematical puzzle in order to get out.

The others players will be given something IE 5,000 dollars to add to the pot, Chance at immunity challenge. And will be asked if they want to give it up to free some one.

Any one in the jail cells who fails to set them selves free will be locked in for the night, and will cost the team money. The others don't know who and how many people are locked in. They must make the choice.
Back to top Go down
virushunter981
Houseguest
virushunter981

Round Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Three   Round Three Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:36 am

Right! I remember seeing that in The Mole UK Season 2 when Tanya was the Mole. Nice catch!
Back to top Go down
24mole
Has Immunity

Round Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Three   Round Three Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:45 pm

Thanks. I watch the mole alot and whenever I see a chalenge that I've watched before I share my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
virushunter981
Houseguest
virushunter981

Round Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Three   Round Three Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:51 pm

Nice. I wonder what's in there...

Hmmm... Wink
Back to top Go down
yabbaguy
Co-Host

Round Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Three   Round Three Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:34 pm

I told you people... DON'T OPEN THE PM, GO BACK, KEEP IT UNR- fine, it got cut off. Razz

I'm glad to see there's some honest people in the bunch. But if you've made that mistake of opening that PM, I've found you out. You can't hide. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://mmansion.forumakers.com
coolviv6
Houseguest
coolviv6

Round Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Three   Round Three Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:50 am

oh no! time to run
Back to top Go down
virushunter981
Houseguest
virushunter981

Round Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Three   Round Three Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:02 am

Oh well... I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
coolviv6
Houseguest
coolviv6

Round Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Three   Round Three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:04 am

hey im wondering what happening with these pm's and if they are anytime soon?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Orgovan
Co-Host

Round Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Three   Round Three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:06 am

thatr qill be revealed later in the week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Round Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Three   Round Three Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round Three
Page 1 of 1