Murder Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Murder Mansion

The Mole takes on a suite twist as Johnny Orgovan hosts Murder Mansion. Who will be the last one living?

Killer's Bounty: $364,000

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!

Go down 
+3
yabbaguy
24mole
Johnny Orgovan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Orgovan
Co-Host

It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Empty
PostSubject: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:34 pm

Here is $10,000 for each of you to spend on four different items...of course the highest bidder gets them.

Stumped as to who the Killer is? Want to stay aliive a little bit longer? This handy dandy +4 will give you four free automatic correct responses on the quiz. Good for this quiz only. Bid in $100 increments please.
Back to top Go down
24mole
Has Immunity

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:10 pm

Can I bid ALL my money right now?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Orgovan
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:13 pm

bet? its an auction...you want it you goyit but you'll be ineligible for the other three items
Back to top Go down
24mole
Has Immunity

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:16 pm

Hmmmmm...........

I wonder.

Johnny, before I make that bid...... how does the neutrilizer work in this game? Does it Remove the immunity alltogether? or just prevent it for one round?
Back to top Go down
24mole
Has Immunity

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:26 pm

K Thanks Johhny I'll bid 500 for now.
Back to top Go down
yabbaguy
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:32 pm

Andwe'llstartthebiddingwith500bucks,500bucks,doIhearmore?
Back to top Go down
https://mmansion.forumakers.com
virushunter981
Houseguest
virushunter981

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:40 pm

$600!
Back to top Go down
yabbaguy
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:44 pm

Ihearsixhundred,sixhundred,anybodyformore?
Back to top Go down
sfan786
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:25 am

Back to top Go down
yabbaguy
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:05 pm

Sevenhundredfortheyoungmanoverhere,let'skickitupanotch,doIhearatleastONNNNEthousanddollars?
Back to top Go down
24mole
Has Immunity

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:21 pm

1000 dollars here....
Back to top Go down
yabbaguy
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:12 pm

ThaaaaaaaaaaatsathousanddollarsdoIhearatleast1500?
Back to top Go down
sfan786
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:47 pm

nah
Back to top Go down
virushunter981
Houseguest
virushunter981

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:47 pm

Not me...
Back to top Go down
coolviv6
Houseguest
coolviv6

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:38 am

Back to top Go down
virushunter981
Houseguest
virushunter981

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:05 am

Jeffrey must really want those extra answers!
Back to top Go down
coolviv6
Houseguest
coolviv6

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:26 pm

i do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
24mole
Has Immunity

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:35 pm

how high you willing to go?

Back to top Go down
yabbaguy
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:22 pm

Igotabidof3100bucks,doIhearmorefromanyone,anyone,anyone?
Back to top Go down
virushunter981
Houseguest
virushunter981

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:38 pm

Just a question: What's the deadline for each item?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Orgovan
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:51 pm

12 more hours..ill do 36 hours for each:)
Back to top Go down
coolviv6
Houseguest
coolviv6

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Johnny Orgovan
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:07 pm

(slams gavel...) SOLD to jeffery...now heere' s something i KNOW the non immune players will ALL want...

This handy dandy IMMUNITY STEALER will take away ONE guest's immunity, assuming they have it already...Only non immune guests are wligible, and, once it's sold you must tell me who you're stealing immunity from!

The biding begins now...you now have 36 hours.
Back to top Go down
virushunter981
Houseguest
virushunter981

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:25 pm

$1,000!
Back to top Go down
24mole
Has Immunity

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:26 pm

I think immune players should have a say in this too!

They should be able to bid on this prize too, to protect their immunity.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Orgovan
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:48 pm

Nope...only for non immune players!
Back to top Go down
coolviv6
Houseguest
coolviv6

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:41 am

Back to top Go down
coolviv6
Houseguest
coolviv6

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:50 am

any chance we can have a list of the players eligible to vote on this auction
Back to top Go down
virushunter981
Houseguest
virushunter981

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:48 pm

7,000!
Back to top Go down
coolviv6
Houseguest
coolviv6

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:07 pm

bitch i cant go that high Sad
Back to top Go down
addy
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:45 pm

coolviv6 wrote:
lmao. That was funny. ahah sorry.
Back to top Go down
virushunter981
Houseguest
virushunter981

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:39 pm

coolviv6 wrote:

That was the point. Razz
Back to top Go down
coolviv6
Houseguest
coolviv6

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:52 pm

i wanted immunity Sad
Back to top Go down
virushunter981
Houseguest
virushunter981

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:13 pm

I'm betting it all! $10,000
Back to top Go down
Johnny Orgovan
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:06 am

That's an immediate SOLD! wHOSE IMMUNITY ARE YOU GOING TO STEAL, AND WHY?
Back to top Go down
virushunter981
Houseguest
virushunter981

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:07 am

I'm going to steal David's, because that immunity in the Words Challenge should have been mine (well, if I wasn't neutralized... But still, mine!)
Back to top Go down
Johnny Orgovan
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:01 pm

Eric A now has David's immunity. David I have good news here. Suince yoiu never actually USED your imunity, you are eligible to recieve it again.

That is...unless you are neutralized...

This handy dandy Neutralizer will prevent one NON immune player from getting immunity the entire game!! Not just one round like those old Mole neutralizers... Please begin the bidding now.
Back to top Go down
addy
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:03 pm

Mine mine mine! lol $10,000.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Orgovan
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:12 pm

Okay...who do you want to neutralize?
Back to top Go down
virushunter981
Houseguest
virushunter981

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:49 pm

Johnny Orgovan wrote:
Eric A now has David's immunity. David I have good news here. Suince yoiu never actually USED your imunity, you are eligible to recieve it again.

That is...unless you are neutralized...

This handy dandy Neutralizer will prevent one NON immune player from getting immunity the entire game!! Not just one round like those old Mole neutralizers... Please begin the bidding now.

WHOA!!! That's insane! I feel sorry for whoever gets this... pale <--Person who gets this
Back to top Go down
Johnny Orgovan
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Addy must now make her decision...who will lose an opportunity for immunityy for the remainder of the game?
Back to top Go down
addy
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:05 pm

Okay. This was really hard. I picked out of a hat lol then did spit spit between the two i took out of the hat. So Jeffrey Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Orgovan
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:09 pm

Okay....who wantrs immunity?? the first one to put their money on the table that isn't neutralized gets it!
Back to top Go down
virushunter981
Houseguest
virushunter981

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:45 pm

addy wrote:
Okay. This was really hard. I picked out of a hat lol then did spit spit between the two i took out of the hat. So Jeffrey Sorry.

Shocked I'm sorry, did I just read correctly?

*looks back* Apparently I did... Sorry, Jeffrey...

affraid *faints*
Back to top Go down
coolviv6
Houseguest
coolviv6

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:33 pm

:O addy how could you. After i got that immunity for you...

Johnny i cant get this immunity on offer can i because i am permanently neutralized Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Johnny Orgovan
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:09 pm

Nope
Back to top Go down
addy
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:49 pm

Sorry. I said I was sorry.
Blame it on the f*cking hat
Back to top Go down
coolviv6
Houseguest
coolviv6

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:39 am

There was no hat. I know your out to get me addy!
Back to top Go down
addy
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:00 am

Oh yeah let me tell you totally out to get you Rolling Eyes
I have to go to school now. God I hate that place.
Back to top Go down
24mole
Has Immunity

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:23 am

10,000 for the immunity JOHNNY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!   It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's time to bring a heavy wallet because its auction time!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next