Murder Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Murder Mansion

The Mole takes on a suite twist as Johnny Orgovan hosts Murder Mansion. Who will be the last one living?

Killer's Bounty: $364,000

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll)

Go down 
5 posters

Who is the Mole?
Craig
Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Vote_lcap43%Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Mark
Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Vote_lcap29%Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Nicole
Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Vote_lcap28%Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
CaptPicard
Co-Host

Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Empty
PostSubject: Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll)   Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:57 pm

Now that we're down to the final four, it's time for a new poll. Vote canceling is enabled, so you can change your vote if you so desire.

Let the voting commence!

Last edited by CaptPicard on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
virushunter981
Houseguest
virushunter981

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll)   Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:34 pm

I still have to stay with Paul!
Back to top Go down
yabbaguy
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll)   Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:22 pm

What's suspicious:

CRAIG: has lagged during all of the physical challenges, threw out a wrong number during Go Figure, (if i recall) way off the mark in the bungee jumping, slow reading questions in Ticket To Ride, scored an own goal in Race to the Summit, screwed up all the teams in the Race to the Statue.

MARK: Quit two challenges that were degrading... really nothing else though.

NICOLE: Was about to quit but didn't, came back with blatently wrong numbers in Go Figure, was slow during Gold Rush.

PAUL: skipped the first three questions on Ticket to Ride, slow as Timekeeper in the Crusoe mission, "could've been given a towel and umbrella" (Clay) during Race to the Summit.

My laundry list of Craig is way bigger, but obviously, I'm biased. Feel free to copy this list and add to it yourself. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mmansion.forumakers.com
CaptPicard
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll)   Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:27 am

Paul's execution leaves us with three. The poll has been adjusted accordingly.
Back to top Go down
coolviv6
Houseguest
coolviv6

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll)   Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:05 am

Just watched the episode and would like to note that i have been saying mark every since ali took that bribe(she was my first suspect)

what i have seen tonight is making me question mark being the mole but my gut is still with mark. I think

Winner-Nicole
Mole-Mark
RunnerUp-Craig

anyone elses thoughts?
Back to top Go down
airicak
Houseguest
airicak

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll)   Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:40 pm

I relly don't think Mark is the mole. I just can't decide who is. I guess, if I had to choose I'd say.... Nicole

No wait!!! Craig, Yea Craig is definitly the mole....I think

....................... or is it Nicole???
Back to top Go down
yabbaguy
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll)   Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:56 pm

I'm convinced. It's Craig. I don't even remember what he said about his suspicions... if he even did say anything about them.

Eh... yea. Craig's the Mole. Don't think it's Nicole, because her sabotage is just way too blatant. Don't think it's Mark, because he actually decided to run on that treadmill for 53 minutes, and didn't quit.

CraigFoMo!
Back to top Go down
https://mmansion.forumakers.com
virushunter981
Houseguest
virushunter981

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll)   Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:29 pm

Last chance! I'm on the fence right now. Craig or Mark...
Back to top Go down
coolviv6
Houseguest
coolviv6

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll)   Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:13 pm

MARK CHOOSE MARK!
Back to top Go down
airicak
Houseguest
airicak

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll)   Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:43 am

I'm choosing Craig
Back to top Go down
CaptPicard
Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll)   Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:46 am

And Craig is the mole. Congrats to those who picked him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll)   Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the Mole? (Final Three Poll)
Page 1 of 1